Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

L'oreal mineral foundation make-up

(5 Posts)
MrsMuddle Fri 07-Sep-07 13:30:17

I bought this in Superdrug, because it has £4 off. I sort of like it, but I'm not sure if I'm putting it on properly. It looks more like powder (and goes all over the bathroom, like powder!). I've heard it's meant to give you a "flawless finish". It's give me more of an "old lady" look. Has anyone else used it? Are you meant to moisturise before you put it on or not?

MrsMuddle Fri 07-Sep-07 16:27:56

Anyone?

JodieG1 Fri 07-Sep-07 16:32:44

I bought a few things from lilylolo after reading some good things about it on here (just the sample pots) but I wasn't that keen on it actually. I really felt it on my face unlike my normal foundation. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up and I felt very self-conscious with this on as it felt like I had a lot on when I'd just used a tiny amount. I hated the blusher as it just went on in a big dot no matter how I used it, sort of spread out but far too dark.

JodieG1 Fri 07-Sep-07 16:33:41

From what I read you let the moisturiser fully go into your skin before putting it on.

MrsMuddle Sat 08-Sep-07 21:53:06

I tried it without moisturising today, and it looked slightly better, but I do know what you mean by a big dot. That's really what it looked like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now