Talk

Advanced search

Need a nintendo DS game for 5yr old that can't read etc - Fast - Help!

(5 Posts)
allmytimeonmumsnet Fri 07-Sep-07 13:07:53

My SIL has got her DS a DS for his 5th birthday. She told me to get him a remote control car but I think they are rubbish so am planning to get him another game for his DS as this seems more sensible. Really struggling to choose which one though. My kids love Animal Crossing but there is quite a bit of reading involved so that is no good. She has got him Mario Kart so that one is out too. I've been looking at the cars, madagascar and over the hedge games but I'm always wary of how good the film games are. I thought perhaps Dogz but a review on amazon commented that there was reading on that to.

Help I've got to get it by Sunday and I'm limited to Game, Argos, Smiths or Woolies. Any recommendations please?

mumblechum Fri 07-Sep-07 13:16:05

Spyro, Crash bandicoot, etc are all nice simple and colourful games.

don't worry about the reading bit, there are very few words and no doubt he'll be reading very soon anyway.

allmytimeonmumsnet Fri 07-Sep-07 13:20:52

Thanks mumblechum - also just seen bust a move bubble game and bomberman on amazon. Wondered if they were any good. Presume they will be in game shop.

WestCountryLass Fri 07-Sep-07 22:06:18

My 5 year old can't read and he likes the New Super Mario game, Incredibles, Lego Star Wars and Sonic

popsycal Fri 07-Sep-07 22:07:35

super mario
sonic rush
princess peach

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now