Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Noddy

(10 Posts)
Alley22 Fri 06-Sep-02 10:35:17

Does anyone know of any good stores or websites where i can buy some lovely Noddy presents and perhaps some bedroom bits for my little boy? I am having trouble finding anything in the shops as its more collectable items now. Any ideas?

Fionn Fri 06-Sep-02 19:05:05

Just saw an ad in a Noddy comic for a company called Newcron who do Noddy stuff. The ad shows sleeping bags, towels, jigsaws, Noddy outfit, games etc. Website is www.newcron.com and phone no. is 01823 432432.

Carriel Fri 06-Sep-02 22:22:55

we've a comp planned in the near future and one of the prizes is a Noddy Cd Rom !! So don't forget to enter, or you can contact the company _ I think we're going to be linking to their site it's www.brainworks.co.uk
Carrie

Carriel Fri 06-Sep-02 22:24:38

we've a comp planned in the near future and one of the prizes is a Noddy Cd Rom !! So don't forget to enter, or you can contact the company _ I think we're going to be linking to their site it's www.brainworks.co.uk
Carrie

Snugs Fri 06-Sep-02 23:58:11

Oooo isn't it nice to see we aren't the only ones who hit the refresh button

star Sat 07-Sep-02 07:45:32

Message withdrawn

Tula Sat 07-Sep-02 21:31:30

E-Bay Auction Site had quite a few Noddy bits, last time I looked.

Alley22 Wed 11-Sep-02 10:34:39

Thanks everyone! Ive looked through the websites and found some bits that I think he will like, this will make my (nearly) two year old very happy.. he's a big fan

joandkids Sun 02-Jan-05 15:32:28

Its worth a look at character kids pyjamas and clothing all your favourites and all under a fiver. no frills but the best value we have found.

PrettyHannukahndles Sun 02-Jan-05 15:57:44

Woolies! We got some Noddy stuff for dd this year, she's over the moon, and so are we as it's relatively reasonably priced there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now