Talk

Advanced search

Is there such a think as a really tough portable CD player for little kids?

(7 Posts)
IlanaK Sun 02-Sep-07 14:19:17

I have found some online with kids designs, but they don't look any more tough and non-breakable than normal ones. I want something like the kids-tough camera by little tikes that can withstnad being dropped.

IlanaK Sun 02-Sep-07 14:20:00

and did I actually type "think" instea dof "thing" in the subject????

Nightynight Sun 02-Sep-07 15:06:30

I havent found it yet, but am still looking. dd wants one for her birthday, but I took one look at the flimsy plastic case of the ones in our local electric shop, and said No.

MrsBadger Sun 02-Sep-07 15:13:16

kid tough do an mp3-type player but not a cd player.

from 3 yrs?

spinspinsugar Sun 02-Sep-07 16:22:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Dottydot Sun 02-Sep-07 16:24:11

Depends how old they are - we got 5 year old ds1 a cheap CD player from Argos - was an ordinary one but £20 and seems unbreakable (so far...)

IlanaK Sun 02-Sep-07 16:58:28

Wow - the kid tough mp3 player looks great, but it really doesn't hold much on it. And my 3 year old is more likely to be able to chose a cd off a shelf, than he is to scroll through (as he can't read) and pick from a screen. So I think it is not what I am looking for.

I did see the one from ELC but it just does not look that tough. Perhaps I need to go into a store and look at it. It does say from 3 years so you would expect it to last.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now