Talk

Advanced search

I know, duller than a dull thing on dullsday but... recommend a pushchair for a novice please.

(6 Posts)
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsSOH Sat 01-Sep-07 13:55:57

When pg with dd we were given a Silver Cross combi which has been fine but it is extremely bulky, nay tank-like - fine as we own an estate. However, we have just been given a new car and it's a VW Polo hatchback. The pram will not fit in the boot. Additionally, I don't drive and getting on a bus is nearly impossible with the current pram.

So, that's it. Something that'll fit in the boot of a VW Polo, easy to get on and off a bus, suitable for a 16wk old, reasonably priced, not pink.

Jojay Sat 01-Sep-07 14:04:39

Maclaren Techno XT?

FirstAtForty Sat 01-Sep-07 14:07:26

Let me be the first to point you in the direction of the Maclaren Techno - only real downsides I think is that it's not rear facing and doesn't have 'all terrain' type tyres, but otherwise very good for most urban situations and has a great hood and raincover, reclining seat etc.

Worth checking the boot measurement though, although it folds easily and compactly, it's longish when folded.

Jojay Sat 01-Sep-07 14:27:24

So F at F, you think you're the first do ya?? Pah!! grin

FirstAtForty Sat 01-Sep-07 14:49:03

grin thought that might happen

puffylovett Sat 01-Sep-07 14:51:16

my friends tried the Jane in a mini but i think you have to take the wheel off...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: