loader

Talk

Advanced search

*Gorgeous Products* - I had to tell you about this website

(15 Posts)
Browny Thu 30-Aug-07 23:08:52

Hi, I was looking at mumzmall website and ordered from here on Tuesday:

mumzmall.co.uk/love-your-skin/

My order arrived today, the products are beautiful, I ordered the organic coconut oil and massage/bath oil. There's quite a few other items I'd like to try too! Thought it was only fair to share with mn smile.

Browny Thu 30-Aug-07 23:13:16

http://mumzmall.co.uk/love-your-skin/ blush

JeremyVile Thu 30-Aug-07 23:13:20

"Cath Kidston "Mooncup" bag - Cottage Clover White
£4.00
Jazz up your Mooncup with this fantastic bag, handmade from stunning Cath Kidston fabric. Featuring a ribbon drawstring, your Mooncup will be both secure and attractive in this lovely little bag - no need to hide your Mooncup anymore!"

Quite. grin

thelittleElf Thu 30-Aug-07 23:14:52

Not sure having a jazzy bag for a 'blobbing' cup would make it more appealing shock vomits grin

madamez Thu 30-Aug-07 23:16:11

A white bag for a farking mooncup? There's logical.

JeremyVile Thu 30-Aug-07 23:17:37

Sorry Browny!!

The stuff does look lovely. grin

Browny Thu 30-Aug-07 23:20:07

It is lovely, I'm sorry I didn't order the other products I had my eye on... but I will smile.

NannyL Fri 31-Aug-07 08:06:19

madamex

it doesnt matter what colour the mooncup bag is (it comes in a white bag anyway)

it only goes into the bag once it has been washed and sterilised hmm

was quite tempted by a cathkidstone mooncup bag actually! wink

Browny Fri 31-Aug-07 13:47:23

I thought of MN straight away when I saw the Mooncup bag, it is very pretty but I've never been tempted to a Mooncup.

madamez Sat 01-Sep-07 00:20:52

NannyL - well i sorted of hoped that no on e wasgoing to put it away dripping but just in cae I would have thought a blue bag (likie all hose adds on telly) might have been more suitable.

brandnewhelsy Sat 01-Sep-07 00:26:32

Brilliant - so now you can have sanitary protection that matches your tent AND your ironing board cover grin

ProjectIcarusinhercar Sat 01-Sep-07 01:43:58

I think a Cath Kidston Mooncup bag is the most mumsnetty of things I have ever seen.

UCM Sat 01-Sep-07 01:46:07

Oh, how can a Cath Kidston Mooncup bag look good though? It's small and probably lives in a very small drawer. It's not like having the blue/cream/roses wellies is it. The Umbrella is nice if you are not using it because you won't look at the print whist it's pissing down.

LadySnotAlot Sat 01-Sep-07 01:47:33

PMSL at cath kidson mooncup bag.

Still not entirely sure on what a mooncup looks like / how effective it is, but I'm oh so sure that the bag is a definite 'necessity accessory'! grin

1dilemma Sat 01-Sep-07 01:58:55

quite disappointed not to be able to see the mooncup bag by Cath Kidson

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now