Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help, looking for toy storage

(9 Posts)
singyswife Thu 30-Aug-07 12:39:52

HI, I wonder if anyone can help. I have decided that I have had enough of my kids toys being in the livingroom so have moved them all upstiars to their bedrooms, there lies the problem. STORAGE. Where can I get good, inexpensive storage solutions. Will be visiting IKEA but need other ideas. Thank you

dustystar Thu 30-Aug-07 12:41:38

It depends on what you want really. You can buy those shelving units that you can put boxes in or you can buy chests or a cupboard.

Have a look in freeads etc.

singyswife Thu 30-Aug-07 12:42:34

Yeah was looking for some kind of storage unit. But as I have 2 dc it is looking like it will cost about £60 to kit out both rooms. Oh it seemed like a good idea at the time.

dustystar Thu 30-Aug-07 12:44:21

Thats why the freeads can be good or ebay. You can get stuff in good condition but much cheaper than new.

singyswife Thu 30-Aug-07 12:49:52

yeah will check them out thanks.

southeastastra Thu 30-Aug-07 12:55:16

i've got a couple of the large cheapo units, you know the ones you have to put together and paint yourself? and put storage boxes on them.

KerryMum Thu 30-Aug-07 12:56:14

Am EXACTLY the same. If anyone has links to stuff I'd be very grateful just for visual image even if I can't get here (Ireland)

LIZS Thu 30-Aug-07 13:27:14

Tesco had pine diy shelf units - about 1 metre tall, 3 shelves - for £10 last week. You could add baskets or coloured crates to them.

singyswife Thu 30-Aug-07 14:35:05

Have tried asda but never thought of Tesco. Will give them a go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now