Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who knows about Barbie?

(8 Posts)
flowerybeanbag Tue 28-Aug-07 20:58:41

Am planning to buy some pink Barbie rubbish for my niece soon to be 4. I see it as my role as the aunt to buy her tacky rubbish she wants rather than lovely educational developmental stuff.
I know nothing about what Barbie stuff is cool at the moment, what should I get her? About £30 ish.

thanks! grin

LowFat Tue 28-Aug-07 21:22:20

Go to ToysRUs selling loads half price, looked at the same stuff in Woolies and was amazed that what we bought for £2.99, £2.99 and £4.99 in ToysRus, would have cost me £37. in woolies shock

flowerybeanbag Tue 28-Aug-07 21:25:34

thanks lowfat, will have a look see what I can find.

pyjamaqueen Tue 28-Aug-07 21:27:14

Woolworths also a good place to look.

pyjamaqueen Tue 28-Aug-07 21:28:00

Sorry LowFat, just re-read what you said! They do have some good bargains sometimes!

LowFat Tue 28-Aug-07 21:28:07

We got two mini princes's and a birthday cake playset - very apt for your DN - also maybe ou can find the other two mini princess's ..Annelise and Erkia I think, thank would give her a whole set and still leave something for a nice sensible book grin

LowFat Tue 28-Aug-07 21:28:43

PJQueen - woolies is normally my second home, but was amazed at the difference in price this time.

flowerybeanbag Tue 28-Aug-07 21:50:41

hmm, mini princesses sound promising, she is big into princessy stuff.

<evil mwahaha-type smirk at buying trash for niece>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now