Talk

Advanced search

Maxi Cosi Rodi XR - Easy to fit?

(4 Posts)
HappyMummyOfOne Sun 26-Aug-07 18:46:57

Having read the recommendations on here, I am thinking of purchasing this seat.

It mentions an "anchor" - are they easy enough to fit? - it will rarely be removed as we only have the one car. Our current one is fixed by the belt only and not an isofix.

Have you found any dislikes or problems with the seat?

NAB3 Sun 26-Aug-07 18:49:15

It looks quite similar to the Maxi Cosi XP that we have and it is really easy to use.

pooka Sun 26-Aug-07 18:52:17

We have 2 - had the original rodi without the anchor and with no recline, which my mother now has in her car for dd. Did very long trip to south of france so bought the rodi with the recline and the anchor.
Absolutley no trouble whatsoever moving them, fitting them, and then moving them again if you change cars. The anchor just swivels into the rear headrest when it's slightly raised. The seatbelt literally goes through one red slit and then over the child and through a dent into the seatbelt thing.
DD loves hers, it does seem very comfy. She isn't particularly tall so the only quibble I had was that the belt seemed quite high on her chest. But she has grown now and fits fine. Did have her sitting on a folded towel just to gain a little more height at first.
HTH.

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 27-Aug-07 09:14:03

Thanks for the replies, going to order this one now whilst Boots still have it reduced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now