Talk

Advanced search

Lightweight pram for travel abroard...

(6 Posts)
shhhh Sat 25-Aug-07 15:10:55

www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000QUXJD4/sr=1-9/qid=1188050818/ref=sr_1_9/026-7312743-1408424?ie=UTF 8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=56385031&mcb=core Advice needed please. We need a lightweight pram for travel abroad and already have the quinny zapp BUT need one that reclines...

Does the above above (chicco cto.6 stroller.....) fold flat or as near flat allowing dd to sleep..???

LadyVictoriaOfCake Sat 25-Aug-07 15:18:48

nope!

but i have an m+p aria in good conditionfor £26 inc postage.

shhhh Sat 25-Aug-07 15:27:14

thanks lvoc. Bargain but I am looking for one that lies flat..hmm. Not an easy task.!

Hows peter btw.? x

LadyVictoriaOfCake Sat 25-Aug-07 15:29:48

peter is doing well.

its lies almost flat.

LWandLottie Sat 25-Aug-07 15:49:45

The Bruin Presto is just like the zapp but lies completely flat. This is something I am looking into because I too need a lightweight pushchair for my dd. We go away in October and she will only be 5 months so I do still want a puchchair that will lie flat. It comes in black and red and was recommended to me from one of the women on my post natal board. Hope this helps

shhhh Sat 25-Aug-07 21:55:39

LVOC, thanks for the offer but we are really after one that is flat...dd is a nightmare and tbh I think we are wasting our time as she prob won't sleep in it but its worth a try!!! DH and I have visions of us having a quiet meal with 2 lo's asleep hmm..!!!!!

Thanks lw&l...will look at it but think it may be more than we wanted to spend...

DH already think we have too many prams..! (I think you can se my pov though lvc wink. Fellow pram aholic!!!!

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now