Talk

Advanced search

Where did you order your name tags from ? ( ok i've left it late - i know)

(13 Posts)
filtered Thu 23-Aug-07 13:19:44

right where is cheap and can get them to me by next week >
and dd want coulourful!

filtered Thu 23-Aug-07 13:20:35

colourful even

FLIER Thu 23-Aug-07 13:22:14

don't know about colourful but M&S do them and they weren't very expensive. Just go to the customer services/ordering point.

smugmumofboys Thu 23-Aug-07 13:23:17

Try easy2name.com (or could be .co.uk!) They have a good selection and delivery is usually within a few days.

oliveoil Thu 23-Aug-07 13:23:35

I did want Cash's ones but faffed about so the other night I ordered them from Easy2name

Mumsnet do a 10% offer, think it is on the homepage

cylon Fri 24-Aug-07 15:59:14

easy to name with mumsnet ten percent discount

WideWebWitch Fri 24-Aug-07 15:59:40

Get a pen and write it on labels

HappyMummyOfOne Sat 25-Aug-07 08:12:38

Had mine from ebay, they are fab and have a picture next to the name so instantly recognisable. I had 50 iron on tags and 50 waterproof tags (for shoes, bottles etc) for around £6. Ordered fri am and got sat am.

Smithy Sat 25-Aug-07 08:14:42

Got a dymo letratag labeling thingy and printed my own iron on labels (oooh, get her!). Never used them before so it will be interesting to see if they stay ironed on!

SecondhandRose Sat 25-Aug-07 08:28:50

Just click on Member Discounts on the home page of this site and go to the Easy 2 Name website. The sticky labels are brilliant, dishwasher proof, great for shoes, bags and anything really.

I have just placed an order but it didn't give me my 10% discount so I have emailed them to ask why.

Skribble Sat 25-Aug-07 20:23:03

PERMENANT MARKER PEN, its so much easier than iron on tags that fall of ar sewing on those blasted ones, Ok it won't earn you any points with the PTA types but ti does the job, just write over it if it starts to fade.

Sharpies are great. Too much gear to name for scout camps etc so always use pen on the tags now. Use it on pack lunch boxes, school bags, in shoes, pencil cases, purses etc etc.

SecondhandRose Sun 26-Aug-07 08:19:26

Just to let you know there is a member discount code for Easy2name but they don't make it obvious. If anyone wants to order the code is mums-e2n but you won't get it by clicking on the link.

eidsvold Sun 26-Aug-07 09:07:19

use these ones with my two

https://www.stuckonyou.biz/unitedkingdom/index.asp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now