Advanced search

Cord art thing on Nick Jr

(4 Posts)
LIZS Wed 22-Aug-07 19:05:59

Was advertised about half an hour ago. Black backgorund sheets(velcro?), you have stencils of various shaped squiggles and lie the coloured cords within the stencil cut outs to make a picture underneath. What was it called please ?

LIZS Wed 22-Aug-07 20:20:23

anyone ?

LIZS Fri 24-Aug-07 18:17:12

t'was this for anyone interested.

SoupDragon Fri 24-Aug-07 18:18:15

So it's kind of like freestyle fuzzy felt? Looks good.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: