Talk

Advanced search

Neurotic Mother Alert - if there are magnets missing from Polly Bleeding Pocket, do I need to take remedial action???

(6 Posts)
RubyRioja Wed 22-Aug-07 18:59:02

This Matell recall has obv passed me by. I don't much care if they all go in the bin, but what if my little darlings have already swallowed one?

This is not an idle question as it was only a matter of weeks ago that dd2 was in A&E being tested with a metal detector for swallowing a coin!

So, am not a troll, not usually too neurotic, what is a person supposed to do? Could take me weeks to inventory every magnet on every 'half' of each gown!

Rhubarb Wed 22-Aug-07 19:00:51

Well if your dd2 has already gone through a metal detector then all should be fine with her.

Just check for any obvious signs of damage, I don't think these magnets just fall out of their own accord. If they appear to be relatively unscatched then just chuck 'em.

LIZS Wed 22-Aug-07 19:03:33

As long as she hasn't swallowed 2 which may seek each other out inside her , then she is probably ok. Still waiting for Mattel to contact me back .

RubyRioja Wed 22-Aug-07 19:03:46

Bit more concerned about dd3! Very cross!

Rhubarb Wed 22-Aug-07 19:14:18

Does she stick to the fridge?

Sorry! I know I know, just couldn't resist!

RubyRioja Wed 22-Aug-07 19:16:56

I think the magnet is too small for that, but will give it a try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now