Talk

Advanced search

desperately trying to find some boots for ds (goretex, furry lined, but easy to run in)..

(10 Posts)
Heathcliffscathy Tue 21-Aug-07 13:16:28

last year he lived in some Richter ones...they were so brilliant.

bought them in one small step but they only have school shoes atm. need to find somewhere online, but only american sites seem to have the sort of thing i'm looking for:

velcro fastening boots, breathable and waterproof, light and easy to run around in....

anyone know of anywhere. zappos.com have the lot, but i don't think they ship outside of US.

ProjectIcarus Tue 21-Aug-07 13:18:08

hmm DD has fab ricosta boots last year, sympatex furry hiking style. Would totally recommend them.

LIZS Tue 21-Aug-07 13:24:20

if you wait a month or two places like Russell and Bromley and Daisy and Tom will have them , or look on German/Swiss ebay.

Heathcliffscathy Tue 21-Aug-07 14:00:28

going to scotland at end of month.

likely to be rubbish weather, really want something by then.

btw, if anyone wants ds's old ones size 25 well loved, but definitely have at least another winters wear in them, and are a regular mner, i'd be happy to post, they are such great boots.

paulaplumpbottom Tue 21-Aug-07 14:01:12

Have you thought about Sorels

ProjectIcarus Tue 21-Aug-07 14:05:35

Rubbish weather already up here Soph.

LIZS Tue 21-Aug-07 14:06:08

these any good ?

Heathcliffscathy Tue 21-Aug-07 14:25:03

LIZS PERFECT! you superstar, now do I get 10 or 10.5 (he is 10 in a clarkes trainer....but these with wooley socks? don't' know don't know!) he is 10 in right foot and 9,5 in left foot.

so 10?

Heathcliffscathy Tue 21-Aug-07 14:59:38

LIZS thank you so much.. have ordered them in both sizes and will send back the wrong ones. bargain....the ones last year cost £50 (gulp, but well worth it given that they were the only shoes ds had last winter and he was so comfy and warm and dry through it).

THANK YOU!

LIZS Tue 21-Aug-07 15:00:04

hope they're ok !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: