Talk

Advanced search

Mobile phone / network advice please!

(4 Posts)
Smithy Tue 21-Aug-07 09:50:43

I'm considering changing my phone/network. Been on same network for 5 years but costs are creaping up and wonder if I'd be better off on monthly contract. There was an ad in the Sunday papers for 3 and £15 / month talk - threestore.three.co.uk/planoffers.aspx?tariffid=626
Got some info on my current usage - about 25 texts per month and 60 mins talk but I pay for what I use on Fresh Mobile - not a monthly contract. No line rental on current deal. Get new handset too - don't know which one either! Offer valid until end August so I've got a bit of time to make my mind up. Is anyone else on 3? Any good? Customer service? I never really appreciated how complicated the mobile phone tarrif/deal choice could be.

harleyd Tue 21-Aug-07 09:55:47

dh is on that network, he hasnt any problems with coverage or billing. its the same £15/month talk. he has the sony ericcsson k710i and loves it

gringottsgoblin Tue 21-Aug-07 09:55:58

customer service truly awful. i changed my mind within the 7 days and 2 months on they have not cancelled my contract. call centres not in this country and the people struggle to understand you (and vice versa) a lot of the time. it has cost me £10 and god knows how long in phone calls trying to sort this out so far. thankfully i got my contract through phones 4 u so they are also trying to sort this out (they are not much better but at least i have someone to back up my story that i cancelled). dont do it!!!!

Smithy Tue 21-Aug-07 15:52:04

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps I'd better stick where I am......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now