Talk

Advanced search

Please recommend a sofa with foot rests that pop out!!

(6 Posts)
IlanaK Mon 20-Aug-07 19:25:48

I don't know what these are called, but they are sofas where each person can release a foot rest thing that pops out in front. I am moving house and really want one of these but have no idea where to start.

Can anyone recommend the one they have or the best place to buy one??

MaureenMLove Mon 20-Aug-07 19:35:18

I know what you're going to say, but we bought ours in Argos! The are the most comfortable things I've ever sat on. Also the bonus is, we ordered on Monday and they were delivered on Thursday. Very worth looking at imho!

Fimbo Mon 20-Aug-07 19:43:58

Elano. Scroll down until you come to the Bergen range, this is what we have ordered for our new house. Extremely comfortable, we have ordered it in a light green fabric. Elano is the new name for Stresslers you should be able to view it at your local independent retailer.

80sMum Mon 20-Aug-07 20:00:43

G-plan do quite a few reclining sofas. You'll also find recliners in most furniture shops theses days.

IlanaK Mon 20-Aug-07 21:20:30

All interesting links - thanks. But are all reclinging sofas in leather? I am not sure I want leather. I have two young boys for starters. And also, isn't it sticky to sit on in the summer?

Fimbo Tue 21-Aug-07 08:59:14

LOL! - look at my post we have ordered it in light green FABRIC

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now