Talk

Advanced search

Tell me about Pixel Chix please....

(8 Posts)
SlightlyMadStar Sun 19-Aug-07 18:09:42

Anyone got them and actually play with them beyond 3 weeks?

Thinking of spending DTDs polly pocket refund on them. Will have £50-70 (between them to spend in total and they say they don't want more polly pocket (cos they don't want them to go in teh bin again).

SlightlyMadStar Sun 19-Aug-07 19:08:55

Ok - how many played with them for less than 3wks?

Seona1973 Mon 20-Aug-07 09:50:45

my dd (3.9yrs) likes playing with them and goes back to them regularly. She likes the mall and the 2 storey house best as they have more functions/games to play. The cars are rubbish and a bit irritating. She got some of them from her cousin (8) as she got them but never played with them (she used them as a collection rather than to be played with)

SlightlyMadStar Mon 20-Aug-07 09:54:46

I might just give and get the secret world of pets from Tesco. It is only £20 so not quite as expensive as some and has 2 scenes to play

Ceolas Mon 20-Aug-07 10:01:19

We have the 2-storey house and car. they don't bother much with either, tbh. (DDs are 7 and almost 6)

goingfor3 Mon 20-Aug-07 10:09:35

SlightlyMadStar - Is the polly pocket refund you are getting from Mattel because I thought they were only giving alternative toys to people not money.

SlightlyMadStar Mon 20-Aug-07 10:18:05

No - I took mine to Toys R Uss and got vouchers.

I have one to send to Mattel as TrU will only give a refund of the last selling price (whichI think was 1/2 what Mattel will give me).

BettySpaghetti Mon 20-Aug-07 15:08:12

DD has a Pixel Chix car and house but TBH they were a waste of time and money as shes hardly played with them.

The best bit (for me ) was seeing DD's face when she tried to send the Pixel Chick to bed when she was fed up of it and it replied (in a suitable arsey voice) " I'm not going to bed. I'm not tired!" (or words to that effect). Hilarious!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: