Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

East Coast Nursery Fixed High Chair

(4 Posts)
Torkijo Sun 19-Aug-07 09:11:46

Hi
We bought an East Coast Nursery Fixed HighChair (Same style as the babydan & Stoke ones) about 2 1/2years ago and we are looking for a second for Baby thats on the way. Does anyone know if they are still sold anywhere as my wife & I have both searched and cant find them anywhere - only the folding one & the table & chair one. Please help.

kbaby Mon 20-Aug-07 11:12:25

Try this link.

www.ciao.co.uk/East_Coast_Multi_Function_Highchair__6494068 We have the same one and got ours from Kiddicare but it looks like they are no longer made.
You could try ebay for 2nd hand ones

Bouquetsofdynomite Mon 20-Aug-07 12:34:31

Have you tried www.babycaredirect.co.uk ? That's where I got mine from originally. Though TBH I hate mine, it's so heavy to move around a bugger to clean. Will get a folding Ikea plastic one with soakable tray if there's ever a next time.

amidaiwish Wed 22-Aug-07 16:04:21

the East Coast Sit up (which i think is the one you mean) and East Coast Multi function highchairs were discontinued when the highchair regulations changed on 1 Jan 2007.

you can still get the East Coast folding highchair or the Babydan one here here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now