Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tamagotchi v Pixel chicks

(7 Posts)
SlightlyMadSpider Fri 17-Aug-07 13:07:43

DTDs have tamagotchis and love(d) them

DTD2s sadly went to Tamagitchi heaven (via a cup of cola). We have a voided replacing it as they were starting to tire of them a little. I have told her she can spend some money at Toys r us this afternoon and she is "definately going to get a tamagotchi". I was just wondering if Pixel Chicks are any good - and might be more playable and 'new' to them.

Well I just got dd a Webkinz which she loves more than a tamagotchi. Never had a Pixcel Chix though, sorry.

SlightlyMadSpider Fri 17-Aug-07 13:15:45

just lookked at them....I would have to give up MN - so although they look good - not a chance!!!

SlightlyMadSpider Fri 17-Aug-07 14:20:32

Bump before I go out....

babygrand Fri 17-Aug-07 14:24:09

My DDs have had years of fun from Tamagotchis (not the same ones, they lose them or the batteries go so you end up replacing). We aren't keen on Pixel Chicks - think they're overpriced.

SlightlyMadStar Sun 19-Aug-07 21:43:16

BUmp cos I am still stuck...

alibobins Sun 19-Aug-07 21:53:20

Had both and pixal chick was amusing for a week or so but I think tamagotchi's win.

Pixal chicks are about thirty quid as well I think its lay at the bottom of a toy box.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now