Talk

Advanced search

does your child wear a 12 or 13 e or f clarks shoe and would you be willing to measure their feet for me pretty please?

(14 Posts)
gringottsgoblin Thu 16-Aug-07 19:53:27

i am desperate to not trail my horrible children to town, the toddler wont stand still, the baby is ill and i dont want to go <stamps foot>

so if your child has this size foot could you please stand them up and measure how long their foot is and how wide please and then i can buy shoes off the internet and i wont be all grumpy.

thank you very much

charliecat Thu 16-Aug-07 19:54:39

cant you just buy a 12 or 13 e or f from ebay?

gringottsgoblin Thu 16-Aug-07 19:57:15

yes but i dont want to buy one of each size, i only need one pair, i want it to fit reasonably well. have already got one pair too big

charliecat Thu 16-Aug-07 20:42:19

oh right....little bump for you then!

LadyTophamHatt Thu 16-Aug-07 20:43:59

I think ds1 is that size, but he's in bed ATM

I'll measure him in the morning if that ok.

PeachesMcLean Thu 16-Aug-07 20:45:57

The people in Clarks always tell us that even within the same size, the fitting can vary from style to style, so no guarantee I guess.

gringottsgoblin Thu 16-Aug-07 21:04:59

thanks lth thats brill, much appreciated

i thought it might be the case peaches but as i have already got it wrong once i thought i would try to do better this time! it cant be much worse

saltcod Thu 16-Aug-07 22:40:19

dd takes 12e (on one foot anyway!)... will try & remember to measure her tomorrow. For some reason Clarks always measure her as an "F" fitting but she always comes out with an "E" fitting!

LadyTophamHatt Fri 17-Aug-07 08:21:49

Morning.

Right I'm not sure if this will be much use as DS1's school shoes are actaully a 13.5 G fitting.

(I can't rememeber him getting such bigger feet!)

Anyway from his heal to the tip of his toe it's 20.2 cms on the right foot and 20cm exactly on his left. Both are 7.5 cms wide atthe widest point.

HTH

LadyTophamHatt Fri 17-Aug-07 08:27:51

Aha, just checked DS2's shoes and he's a size 11.5 F fitting so maybe he'll be a better example for you.

Left and Right both 19cms and both 7cm wide.

I suppose this is a lesson for me, I should take more notice of my childrens feet!!!

LadyTophamHatt Fri 17-Aug-07 08:28:51

Well, between the 2 of them you'll be able to get a rough guide anyway.

gringottsgoblin Fri 17-Aug-07 08:34:32

thats fantastic lth, i am soooooo pleased i dont have to go to the shoe shop lol thank you thank you thank you

coffeepot Fri 17-Aug-07 08:36:01

There's a chart for length here:
http://www.footyboots4kids.com/football%20boots/uploads/documents/CHILDRENS.pdf

with some additional info here:
http://www.footyboots4kids.com/football%20boots/ShoeSizes.ink

no info about widths though

coffeepot Fri 17-Aug-07 08:37:25

chart

info

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now