Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what are the best night time nappy pants for a 2.5 yr old? desperately seeking...

(10 Posts)
wheelsonthebus Tue 14-Aug-07 16:25:03

my dd is potty trained by day, but at night we have been putting her in those pull up pants, which have proved hopeless, as she wets the bed each night. The largest nappies are too small (ie size 5). what should i be using. She sleeps fine if she does not wet the bed, poor thing.

wheelsonthebus Tue 14-Aug-07 17:13:49

bump

LizaRose Tue 14-Aug-07 17:19:22

I've used Huggies pull-ups and Pampers easy-up pants at night for my dss, and they were both very absorbent. Is your dd soaking through them or are they leaking?

wheelsonthebus Tue 14-Aug-07 17:20:59

i think she is soaking them through. are what you use called night pants?

lailasmum Tue 14-Aug-07 17:22:01

Try some washable nappies. Tots Bots size 3 and a nappy cover work well. You could add in an xtra booster if needed.

LizaRose Tue 14-Aug-07 17:30:45

Before age 4 I don't think they make disposables specifically for night time, Dry Nites start at age 4-7 which would be too big I should think for your DD.

KateF Tue 14-Aug-07 17:33:53

The only thing that has worked for dd3(3)is a shaped reusable (using Ella's House bumhuggers) stuffed with a thin terry for extra absorbancy. Mind you, this child wees for England

hotcrossbunny Tue 14-Aug-07 17:37:54

We used dri-nights from before dd was 3. The night time leakages drove me mad. To be honest they weren't too big, just a bit saggy.

horsemadgal Wed 15-Aug-07 20:03:34

Lidl pull ups are the only disposable that will work overnight for my DS.
But agree with other posted, cloth is fab at night if you get the right combination.

fawkeoff Wed 15-Aug-07 20:05:48

pampers and huggies do a size 6.....but you really have to look about for em....have u not thought about gettin those dry nite pants????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now