Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pram/Carry Cot Advice Needed

(5 Posts)
anychance Sun 12-Aug-07 16:18:40

Planning baby no.2 at the moment. For dd we had a Graco travel system and we will probably use the car seat and base again but not mad about the stroller. Also would prefer to have baby facing me for the first few months and the only way to do this with the Grac was with the car seat. It never seemed that comfortable to me. Any recommendations on prams or systems with a carry cot? Thanks

peanutbear Sun 12-Aug-07 16:31:52

I have a mamas and papas had a graco to with my first but wanted acarrycot ad a stroller that can face both ways for later its actually pretty good

p.s I got big gel whels with mine which is good for cross country walking and it has a big try so a fold up buggy can lie on it incase DS2 got tired

quint Sun 12-Aug-07 16:46:07

I bought the Quinny Buzz for the same reasons and I love it. So easy to move around, really comfy and snug (DD2 is currently asleep in it!) You can use it with a car seat (maxi cosi), there is a carrycot that goes with it, and it seat can face towards you or front facing - the only thing with it facing you is that when you want to collapse it (really easy to do) you need to put it back n the forward facing position. Also very easy to put back up again.

MrsBadger Sun 12-Aug-07 17:11:48

lots of systems have an optional carrycot you pay extra for (Buzz, Urban Detour Maclaren MX3, Britax Verve etc) but consider also something like the Mothercare Maui that comes bundled with a carrycot in the price.

anychance Mon 13-Aug-07 20:45:50

Thanks for the replies. Just wondering now if I will bother with a system and just go for a pram instead. I still have the Graco system and a Maclaren Quest that I use for dd. Any recommendations on a small pram rather than a system with a carrycot. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now