Talk

Advanced search

bunk beds and dd3 death defying antics

(11 Posts)
LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 10-Aug-07 10:23:57

dd3 has learnt how to climb on dd1 high sleeper loft bed, which is very very high.

before she brakes her neck by trying to leap off it, i am going to change them to lower bunkbeds (loft bed currently has dd2 single bed beneath it)

these ones say suitable for 3yrs+, i thought bunk beds werent suitbale for little ones?

Scootergrrrl Fri 10-Aug-07 10:25:30

Maybe they say for 3 plus cos of the size of the mattress?
I expect if they really try, they'll be able to climb out and let you catch them dangling by a fingertip before they plummet to the ground...
You ok?

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 10-Aug-07 10:35:39

well it will be for dd1+2 for now, dd3 will be sleeping on her ikea vikare bed for a while longer, then will be for dd2+3 once dh is transplanted and i can get rid of his hospital bed and equipment in the back bedroom.

i am tired. and just want the sleeping stuff sorrted out. was meant to be buying an ikea kura bed from a mumsnetter but havent heard back from her.

Scootergrrrl Fri 10-Aug-07 10:40:13

Soon, I'm sure it'll be soon {{hug}} (that's my first virtual hug, you know!)
We got some of the bigger bunk beds from Ikea and touch wood, DD who's 3 seems ok on the occasions she's slept on the top.
Do you want me to try to chase down the other bed for you?

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 10-Aug-07 10:42:16

i have been bumping the thread everyday (its on for sale) but dont have CAT atm, so cant get in contact directly/

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 10-Aug-07 10:51:47

just getting so stressed about it all.

Scootergrrrl Fri 10-Aug-07 10:51:54

I've got CAT - let me know who it is and I'll email them for you if you want.

tortoiseSHELL Fri 10-Aug-07 10:52:52

3 is fine on the lower bunk! I think they say 5 for the top bunk.

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 10-Aug-07 10:54:02

here

would be great if you can get her to get in touch with me as £50 is more do-able that £130, as i am sure you can imagine.

Scootergrrrl Fri 10-Aug-07 11:19:03

'tis done. I'll let you know when I hear something from her and I'll keep emailing until I do....

LadyVictoriaOfCake Fri 10-Aug-07 11:42:07

thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now