Advanced search

Microwave cookware

(6 Posts)
PrettyCandles Sun 05-Aug-07 15:02:17

I need a steamer and a domed dish cover for the microwave. Lakeland, my trusty old resource, have no longer got the dish cover (well, they do, but it's shallow, so suitable for a bowl but not a plate).

Any ideas where I can get these? Online would be fine.

JackieNo Sun 05-Aug-07 15:05:06

Something like this?

JackieNo Sun 05-Aug-07 15:05:43

And a steamer?

MrsBadger Sun 05-Aug-07 15:07:01

we got a domed thingy thus from Betterware - they have the steamer too.

PrettyCandles Sun 05-Aug-07 15:13:27

The cover from Cooks Kitchen is good, but they don't have the steamer I want - and I don't really want to pay postage twice by buying from different places. They only have the open steaming things, not the dish with a water reservoir beneath and a cover on top.

PrettyCandles Sun 05-Aug-07 15:13:47

Ah, Betterward looks goo, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now