Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

do second hand washing machines and tumble dryers sell?

(8 Posts)
LadyVictoriaOfCake Sat 04-Aug-07 16:28:00

i have two washers and two dryers (need as dh beddding needed washing almost daily, plus kids bedding etc). as dh is now in hospital and wont nbe coming home with an LVAD, so no leaking blood over sheets daily, i am thinking of selling the extra washer and dryer. both less than two years old. would they sell? and where do i sell these sorts of things?

divastrop Sat 04-Aug-07 16:31:28

i dont know about other areas but there is huge demand for 2nd hand white goods where i am.i have looked on ebay at those type of things also,there were quite a few,but round here people tend to advertise them in the local paper or on cards in the supermarket.

fawkeoff Sat 04-Aug-07 16:33:51

yes they definately sell......ebay and loot have u got a price in mind?? you could even post on here

LadyVictoriaOfCake Sat 04-Aug-07 16:36:32

no idea what to ask for them. washing machine is a beko, dryer is a conddenser white knight.

Furball Sat 04-Aug-07 16:38:15

You could put them in your local paper - have a look at old adverts to gauge what price. I'd say about £70? each,

fawkeoff Sat 04-Aug-07 16:38:48

well if i were u i would have a scoot on ebay and see how much they're going for time ending soonest,and have a look on the loot as well.....where abouts are u

fawkeoff Sat 04-Aug-07 16:39:28

they do go for more money on ebay...especially with them being only 2 years old

LadyVictoriaOfCake Sat 04-Aug-07 16:45:37

ok, thanks. will have to rearrange mnyt kicthen and get these two unplumbed and photographed as well. £70 a piece would be good, especially now as travel costs are cropping up i am in herts if any one interested?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now