Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a silver cross 3d??

(13 Posts)
sparklygothkat Sat 04-Aug-07 00:54:47

I brought a 3d from a mnetter but have no instructions and I don;t think I am doing something right when in pram mode. Anyone have the instuctions that they can scan in and email me? or talk me through it please?

sparklygothkat Sat 04-Aug-07 10:14:28

bumparoo

preggersagain Sat 04-Aug-07 10:15:26

what problem are you having? i'm a retailer so fire away, i'vge been taking the damn things apart for the last few years!

sparklygothkat Sat 04-Aug-07 15:21:56

when we turn the hood round and lay the seat completely down, that pram mode yes? Well the straps are still there and would be uncomfortable for the baby, I am sure that the ones I have seen in the stores have some sort of insert but I don;t have that, do I need it. Also its looks like the baby would fly out the end in pram mode.

sparklygothkat Sun 05-Aug-07 20:53:01

now I am sure I need a liner, will phone Silver cross tomorrow to see if I can buy one from them

LadyVictoriaOfCake Sun 05-Aug-07 20:54:47

yes the 3d has a liner in it.

preggersagain Mon 06-Aug-07 09:58:20

are you sure you have the pram system and not just the pushchair- it is plain black? If so it sounds like you have the pushchair and not the pram system. Although the liner will fit it is not advisable as it doesn't have any of the safety flaps to keep the liner firmly in place.

sorry!

sparklygothkat Mon 06-Aug-07 14:53:29

Its the jet sport one. I have looked and can't see just a pushchair version

MrsBadger Mon 06-Aug-07 14:57:21

3D pushchair

3D pram

I have a horrible feeling only the pushchair came in Jet Sport...

preggersagain Mon 06-Aug-07 14:57:45

sounds like you've got the pushchair version- its been discontinued as it didn't sell well! you will deffo be able to tell if you look at the apron, if the striped run crossways (left to righ iyswim) its the pushchair. If the stripes run lengthways (head to foot) then you will have the safety flaps to use the liner.

preggersagain Mon 06-Aug-07 14:59:09

mothercare did have a limited number of jet sport pram systems, but the majority of this colour were pushchairs- i have one

sparklygothkat Mon 06-Aug-07 16:11:04

oh bugger, just looked at the strips and they run left to right. Bugger!! I thought it was a bargain

preggersagain Tue 07-Aug-07 09:54:34

sorry!! its not safe to use the liner in them, it needs the safety flaps and the double hood liner- flog it and get a pram system from ebay- they're getting quite cheap on there now!

Good luck!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now