Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Rhode Gear / Co Pilot Bike Seat

(4 Posts)
Tartanmam Thu 02-Aug-07 21:00:22

Hello, not sure if this is the best place to ask this but does anyone have one of these bike seats? I've bought one from ebay but can't seem to fit it properly. I've tried to follow all the instructions but it seems to wobble a bit from side to side and there is a black rubber tube at the back which i can't work out what to do with, can anyone help please?

(in my defence if i had the box or a picture of the seat attached to a bike i might be able to work it out, my mum had a go as well and we both couldn't figure it out)

Thanks

Tartanmam Thu 02-Aug-07 21:23:03

bensmum4 Fri 03-Aug-07 09:36:14

I have one, it does wobble very slightly if you push it. I will see if I can take a picture of mine on my bike so you can see what the black bit does.
I have used this seat for 3 children now and love it, fell off when ds2 was on the back and he was fine, slightly confused as to why we were lying on the floor, but not injured at all. Will be back later with photo.

Tartanmam Fri 03-Aug-07 21:08:43

that would be great bensmum, mine is very wobbly but the black rubber bit is the only thing that looks 'wrong' if you know what i mean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now