Talk

Advanced search

Wooden step ladder wanted

(10 Posts)
Tillyboo Tue 31-Jul-07 16:35:43

Anyone know where I can buy a wooden (painted or unpainted) step ladder from ?

I want to use it to display my soft 'Hugglies' (pics in my profile) at a craft even at the end of the month.

I thought it'd be a different way of displaying them i.e. a couple sat on each step.

Thx

JackieNo Tue 31-Jul-07 16:37:52

Here?

JackieNo Tue 31-Jul-07 16:39:42

Or a 'posing stepladder'. No prices, but a bit more decorative than the plain wooden ones.

JackieNo Tue 31-Jul-07 16:39:59

By the way - the Hugglies are fab.

Tillyboo Tue 31-Jul-07 19:10:06

Glad you like my Hugglies and thx for the link !

hippipotami Tue 31-Jul-07 20:39:24

Oooh, I love the posing stepladder!
The hugglies are lovely, especially the green one with the daisy around it's eye. [heart emoticon]

Tillyboo Tue 31-Jul-07 21:33:26

Hi Hippipotami - Thx ! How's the Paul McKenna going by the way ?

I'm afraid it's taken a back seat with me lately as have been very busy making stuff but will get back on track soon although my weight is OK'ish.

PS : I've got really sore thumbs from the hand sewing bits , Ooch !

hippipotami Tue 31-Jul-07 23:23:46

Hi Tilly

I am afraid it has turned into Paul Who?? for me.
It all went to pieces a few weeks ago, and then we wnet on holiday for a week, and now the kids have another 5 weeks off and we have lots planned (days out and picnics) and I am just going to enjoy it all, put the weight back on, and start again in Sept when both the dc are in school and I can listen to the tape / walk the dog lots / go to a water aerobics class without being hassled by the two significant small people in my life.

So, hope to see you in Sept when I shall be back on the Weightloss board! (not that you need to lose any by the sound of it, whereas I should really join BigMoFos or LardyLadies)

vibesgate Fri 28-Apr-17 08:37:58

Hi I have some wooden steps for sale.

Scribblegirl Fri 28-Apr-17 08:39:03

I imagine she's found some in the intervening decade grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now