Talk

Advanced search

Chicco first dreams next2 stars projector

(7 Posts)
FairyDust92 Fri 19-Jul-19 19:38:51

Brought this yesterday but it keeps going off! Even after turning 'off' by pressing the moon button it still comes on. Am I going wrong somewhere it's so frustrating

TheArtfulScreamer1 Fri 19-Jul-19 19:41:36

Does it have a cry sensor? We've a gro penguin that has a cry sensor only it's that sensitive if my DD shuffles about or we flush the toilet it goes off again, I switch it on to get her to sleep and once she's asleep I go and switch it off off.

FairyDust92 Fri 19-Jul-19 21:24:02

@TheArtfulScreamer1 no I don't think so? It's so annoying! Literally came back from the shops and it had turnt itself on again 🤨

TheArtfulScreamer1 Fri 19-Jul-19 21:37:59

I googled it for you as I know how much our penguin pisses me off if I forget to turn it off off, apparently there's a little wheel at the back that does volume and off off.

**This is a really lovely lights and sounds projector. I use it free standing but it attaches easily to a cot or travel cot. A wheel at the back switches it on and off and adjusts the volume. The moon shaped button on the front switches lights between projection, soft projection (lamp) and night light (where only the moon button is illuminated). The round musical note button switches sounds between soft rock, jazz, modern, new age with nature sounds and classic. After lights and/or music have finished (about 30 minutes) it will enter standby mode, unless switched off, then the sound sensor activates light and music again if it detects crying. The soft light projection works well when you need a low light. The projection works best if the room is completely dark.

FairyDust92 Sun 21-Jul-19 07:53:22

Thank you @TheArtfulScreamer1 I did try that wheel but it still does it! I might just have a crap one as defo doesn't play that many songs 🤨

TheArtfulScreamer1 Sun 21-Jul-19 08:18:23

In that case I'm out of options confused take it back and get a penguin I know where I'm at with that grin

FairyDust92 Sun 21-Jul-19 10:54:12

@TheArtfulScreamer1 I might have to 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »