Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

In the night garden TOYS (Stockist)

(17 Posts)
princessshhhh Wed 25-Jul-07 19:42:49

Right so the official launch date is tomorrow and not sure if there will be a stampead for items and our local entertainer WON'T reserve items . Don't think I will get out till later tomorrow so I need to know where will be stocking them..? Just incase my 1st point of call is sold out....

Thanks!

RubyRioja Wed 25-Jul-07 19:44:00

I ordered a few weeks ago from Hamleys and Iggle Piggle arrived today!

princessshhhh Wed 25-Jul-07 19:53:30

mustrunmore Wed 25-Jul-07 19:55:18

We preordered from the BBC website.

princessshhhh Wed 25-Jul-07 20:00:47

wished we had done that now but didn't have the time....
Anyone know where..ie Asda tesco etc..?

hippopotamouse Wed 25-Jul-07 20:44:43

Woolworths have a big Iggle Piggle and a smaller singing Iggle Piggle and Oopsey Daisy. I was in on Tuesday, they have little beanie toys for £5 and push along hot-air-balloon-car-thingys they all go in, not sure what they're called!

hippopotamouse Wed 25-Jul-07 20:46:50

I just realized that linked item can't be bought online yet. I would try the shop they had much more there x

MerlinsBeard Wed 25-Jul-07 20:48:28

you could order on amazon?

Bubbaloo Thu 26-Jul-07 08:02:35

Toys r us have them too,although I've also pre-ordered mine from the bbc website.

princessshhhh Thu 26-Jul-07 21:15:25

thanks everyone. Manged to get ds & dd stuff today. Got the singing upsy daisy & iggle piggle and a mini makka pakka. DD (2) has gone to bed with all 3 . DS (aged 6 months) doesn't have a choice.! They are her's...all her's...mwwaaahh mwah mwaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

sammysam Fri 27-Jul-07 12:55:16

I have absolutely no idea what this is but DD just got an Upsy Daisy for her 1st birthday......very strange looking indeed-what is it?!! Am I missing out?!

Seona1973 Fri 27-Jul-07 20:16:28

this weeks cbeebies magazine said they were available from tesco and tesco.com

whoopsfallenoveragain Fri 27-Jul-07 20:17:28

I went in a Tesco Express today and they had a stand with small toys for about £5

princessshhhh Fri 27-Jul-07 22:02:43

ss, never heard of itng..?!!!! Get it watched with your lo. CBeebies every evening at 6.20pm. Your lo will love it im sure.! .

DD aged 2 has watched it from the start an loves it. She also has upsadaisy and has slept with her,igglepiggle and makka pakka at lunch and at night since she got it a day ago..! lol

Biglips Fri 27-Jul-07 22:04:43

yes even one of my friends never had heard of it as she only let her 2 yrs old dd watch telly in the mornings

princessshhhh Fri 27-Jul-07 22:38:53

ah right...well it is on sometimes on bbc2 at around 8ish.... tell her to get watching. BUT imo its a good thing to watch just ebfore bed as its quite calming and relaxing. Well that was the aim of it anyway.

Today dd reminded me to brush her teeth and that it was bed time because the tomliboos were doing so....

pucca Fri 27-Jul-07 22:43:53

I have ordered from BBC shop, but i phoned first, and was told they go off how many orders they recieve so no disappointments for anyone, i.e they don't just order X amount and then let people down, i was told i should get my order Mon or Tues.

Everywhere else i tried were out of stock.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now