Talk

Advanced search

Fancy Dress

(7 Posts)
fabfancydressmummy Tue 24-Jul-07 21:29:27

Hello, we have just started a family run fancy dress business primarily trading on the internet, but we do have premises just outside Worcester which customers are welcome to visit . We would like to hear what your kids like to dress up in so that we can stock more of the things you want to buy. As a new business any advice will be gratefully recieved! Here is our website address please click on it and have a look http://www.fabfancydress.com

Beauregard Tue 24-Jul-07 21:30:12

You have to pay to advertise.

fredip71 Tue 24-Jul-07 21:47:04

she has been reported. She is posting everywhere!!!

fabfancydressmummy Tue 24-Jul-07 21:57:21

I wasn't actually trying to be sneaky I was genuinely looking for advice and listed my conversation on the things I thought were relevant-Sorry if I've caused offence I didn't even know there was a small business ads but I will go there now

fredip71 Tue 24-Jul-07 23:44:53

My apologies fabfancydress. Lovely website, always wanted to dress up as a musketeer!!Good luck

fabfancydressmummy Wed 25-Jul-07 09:54:18

Thank you for your post

MrsBadger Wed 25-Jul-07 10:10:24

oh how embarrassing

We didn't mean to jump on a genuine query but occasionally MN does get spammed by businesses who blanket-post every thread, or by sneaky people who post 'Oh I found this great (eg) maternity clothes shop, you should all go there' without letting on it's their own business, so we've got a bit cagey.

Also the fact that we don't pay subs so MN Towers have to make their money somehow

For my part, any dressing up clothes that aren't a film or TV character are a good thing - generic princesses rather than Belle, generic fairies rather than Tinkerbell etc.

Gypsies also very popular for some reason - I think it's the tambourines with ribbons...

(and now you've found MN stick with it...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now