Talk

Advanced search

POWERTWIN DISASTER

(5 Posts)
KateU Sat 21-Jul-07 17:45:02

I've had a Jane Powertwin for just over a year. Today the front wheel has completely snapped off the chassis. Has anyone else had anything similar happen to them with a Powertwin or any other Jane pushchair?

Loopymumsy Sat 21-Jul-07 18:35:18

Message withdrawn

katiesmummy Fri 27-Jul-07 13:21:49

This happened to ours the other day - it has been in constant use over very rough ground for 18 months and ds had pulled it over onto its' front a few times which I think probably weakened it. Anyhoo, you can buy a replacement foot plate here

you can get instructions on how to change the footplate on the same site and they are very helpful! Just waiting on DH fixing ours today actually.

Alternatively, get in touch with the place you bought the pram from and they will arrange for it to be fixed by Jane, but as the warranty is only 6 months you may have to pay for this.

katiesmummy Fri 27-Jul-07 13:24:28

and here is a working link

http://www.samueljohnston.co.uk/acatalog/Powertrack_360_or_Powertwin_Footplate.html

KateU Mon 20-Aug-07 11:03:14

Thanks for you help here. Johnstons sent me the replacment part free and i fixed it today quite easily.

Now can anyone fix the weather so I can get out for a walk?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: