Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a number for EMMALJUNGA spares etc? Or advice?

(6 Posts)
flightattendant Thu 19-Jul-07 20:21:12

Just got a beaut of a pram from ebay, but it has 'issues'...

the brake is on the handlebar and is really stiff...I mean it just refuses to operate more times than not. |And it takes both hands to use it.

This is the Edge Duo Combi model btw...

Also with the handle in one direction, (it's reversible) the brake cog catches on the rod, making a loud 'brrrrr' noise like a helicopter.

I can't find a way to adjust this and wondered if anyone has a similar problem...most Emmals seem to have a footbrake.

Thanks in advance!

fingerwoman Thu 19-Jul-07 20:23:20

don't know anything about emmaljunga but have you e-mailed the seller to ask them about it? they may know the answer to the brake cog thingy

tassisssss Thu 19-Jul-07 20:25:34

I went with a friend to an independent pram shop in Central Scotland to order a new wheel for an EJ pram and they got it and fitted it for about a tenner...could you try something similar? Another pram shop near here has a "wee man" who comes in once a week to do repairs.

flightattendant Thu 19-Jul-07 20:59:57

Thankyou girlees , we do have a local dealer who does repairs but I wanted to ask the guys who made it whether this is a normal problem iyswim.
I'm sure the repair chap can contact them/find out though. It just seems to be something you can't fix, the seller said she didn't notice it, I guess she used the pram in one direction not the other way. She's very nice.

(Probably an MNer I reckon! )

Repair man is only there on a wednesday tho so will have to wait

flightattendant Thu 19-Jul-07 21:00:38

Tass you still got them sssss's I see

tassisssss Thu 19-Jul-07 21:41:11

FA - for the moment, but tassi hasn't posted since declining my request to name change, so we'll see...may change back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now