Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

are duplo and megablocks compatible?

(10 Posts)
hana Wed 18-Jul-07 21:07:21

have seen a good deal on dora megablocks (not the big ones, the medium sized bricks) but we only have duplo at home and wondered if they were compatible?

thanks v much!
I'm not at home to check

SlightlyMadSpider Wed 18-Jul-07 21:08:19

No - I don't think so. Sorry

SlightlyMadSpider Wed 18-Jul-07 21:09:33

Sorry -0- just seen that it is the medium sized ones - I will correct that to don't know - but I guess so. I would think they brought out the medium sized ones to increase sales as they were compatable with duplo IYSWIM.

Hopefully someone that doesn't waffle will be along soon.

DumbledoresGirl Wed 18-Jul-07 21:11:32

I don't know the significance of different sizes, but we have had all sizes of Duplo and the big sized Megablocks and I can categorically say they were not compatible. Sorry.

CalifrauniusFudge Wed 18-Jul-07 21:13:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SlightlyMadSpider Wed 18-Jul-07 21:21:11

I never new they made anything other than the big Mega Bloks. If it something like this Dora one it looks simialr to Duplo to me....

JoMa Wed 18-Jul-07 21:23:28

yes, the medium size are compatible with Dplo, we have both

SlightlyMadSpider Wed 18-Jul-07 21:25:41

this ebay item describes them as compatible with Duplo

mazzystar Wed 18-Jul-07 21:26:24

we have 2 megablocks digger/dumper truck things and they do fit with the duplo. but they are crap quality in comparison.

http://www.megablocks.com/en/products/description.php?product_id=1101&cat=1 these

hana Wed 18-Jul-07 22:24:31

slightlymadspider, it is exactly that product!

thanks for all your messages - I will get it, at $12 cdn it's criminal not too! we don't have much duplo at all, and the dds will be thrilled

thanks v much everyone
hana

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now