Talk

Advanced search

Attention all drivers/owners of MPVs... Help!

(8 Posts)
KnickyKnackyNooNoos Wed 18-Jul-07 21:02:40

I am quite new here and have only posted a few times before but Mnetters please can you answer a dilemma for me?

Which MPV can accomodate two group 2 carseats and a regular adult in the middle row and would you recommend it?

CarGirl Wed 18-Jul-07 21:03:38

my oldish espace would and I'm happy with it but you can probably afford newer & more economical to run?

frazzledfairy Wed 18-Jul-07 21:04:56

citroen picasso, has 3 'proper' seats in the back. and yep i'd reccomend it, has a huuuge boot and little storage compartments etc

cba Wed 18-Jul-07 21:05:07

i have a chyrsler grand voyager, excellent very roomy, cannot fault it.

SlightlyMadSpider Wed 18-Jul-07 21:07:26

Picasso took 2 Britax Rennaissance seats at either side and an adult in teh middle. The Picasso is more of a mini-MPV though (5 seats)

We then progressed to 2 highback boosters and now just boosters. An size 16 adult with a big bum (me) can fit in the middle and I am comfortable for an hour or so.

Love my Picasso. It is a bit 'cheap' & plasticy looking inside - but it is cheap so I am more than happy that I have got what I have paid for.

Eeek Wed 18-Jul-07 21:12:18

we have both a Picasso and a Grand Scenic. Both can do what you want. The Scenic is a bit wider so more comfy but I prefer driving the Picasso. The boot on the Grand Scenic is also a little larger than on the Picasso but it has one of those annoying blind things instead of a proper parcel shelf. At least, I hate them! Depends on your taste really. Test drive both and try putting your seats in and see what you think

onlyjoking Wed 18-Jul-07 21:12:27

there is a new Picasso C4 7 seater. it is lovely to driver and plenty of room in the seats, the boot is tiny with all 7 seats up

KnickyKnackyNooNoos Wed 18-Jul-07 21:21:52

Thanks for your quick responses ladies [gracious emoticon]
You have given Dh and I plenty of cars to look at this weekend. Trying the seats in them is a good idea - Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now