Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

First Years inflatable travel highchair booster seat - will my 2.9yrs (who got the height of a 4-5 yrs old) and is 38lbs fits in one of those??

(10 Posts)
Biglips Sat 14-Jul-07 13:46:18

as thinking of getting one for my DD as she is too low down on the dining chair

Bubbaloo Sat 14-Jul-07 15:22:29

I got a booster seat from nurseryandtoys.com a couple of weeks ago and it is fab.It's material,covers the whole chair(great if they are messy),has a 3" booster seat,is machine washable,will fit any dining chair and is portable.
They were reduced from about £15 to just £2.99,so I bought 2 as they were so cheap.My ds1 is 2.1 and can now reach the table with it,so I'm sure it'll be fine for you too.

Biglips Sat 14-Jul-07 23:57:22

ooh ill have a look on that website as i love that website

Biglips Sun 15-Jul-07 23:40:57

nothing there!!

aaawww its closing down too

IsabelWatchingItRainInMacondo Sun 15-Jul-07 23:47:59

I think she may be talking about this

Biglips Mon 16-Jul-07 00:06:34

aaahhhh righto!....i was thinking the other just a seat on it own

hhhmmmmm....thats brill

thanks

NoBiggy Mon 16-Jul-07 00:54:27

To answer your original question: No.

My 3.5yo is 28lb, and it doesn't do the job really.

Biglips Mon 16-Jul-07 01:04:17

eeek!...really??

NoBiggy Mon 16-Jul-07 01:28:56

It's fine for my 10 month old, but with DD1 it sort of collapses to one side.

She sits on a cushion or kneels on the chair.

One of the solid types may suit you, doubt you'll get anything cheaper than Bubbaloo's suggestion.

Rhumba Tue 17-Jul-07 13:59:18

I bought one for my then 2 year old who was tall for his age. Didn't clean well and he never sat on it very well eiter. Seemed to encourgae him to figit as never quite felt stable. tried a couple of other cheap booster seats and then ended up getting a babydan adjustable chair for about £60 which he loves and was worth every penny. it's their high chair one but we just use the chair bit. Am about to buy one for my 22month old as my now 4 year old won't give it up! he's the height of a 5.5 year old but still to wee for normal chairs so i feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now