Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

plastic farm/zoo animals - where from?

(5 Posts)
Enid Mon 12-Aug-02 18:46:48

it seems so simple...but can't find any on the net. I know ELC do them, but does anyone know where else I can buy good quality plastic farm/zoo animals??

Azzie Mon 12-Aug-02 19:06:22

Some of ours were ELC, some John Lewis, some Bristol Zoo - don't know about on the net though.

You could try these people: www.hobbies-plus.co.uk/ - look on the site map under 'Quality toys' (or something similar). Some of these are things I've bought from John Lewis (the duck and chickens look familiar).

batey Mon 12-Aug-02 20:25:00

If you're over in Bath again there's a good toy shop here that usually has a good selection (Snooks), or if we could arrange it I'd be happy to post some to you?

sister Mon 12-Aug-02 20:53:17

Enid, I don't know where you live but the shop at Wipsnade Zoo do loads of farm/zoo animals and they are reasonably priced.

GillW Tue 13-Aug-02 09:24:02

Try this

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: