Talk

Advanced search

tesco baby wipes

(9 Posts)
hifi Wed 11-Jul-07 13:05:50

i have used johnsons bsby wipes for five years, none left in tesco so baught their own £3.80 for 4 packs, they are fab, just as good as premium brands and much cheaper.

DebitheScot Wed 11-Jul-07 13:07:51

I agree, they are as good, if not better than expensive ones. Same as a lot of products really. Brand names not necessarily better.

zephyrcat Wed 11-Jul-07 13:10:15

We love tesco wipes and use them for everything - nappy changes, face/hand washes, cleaning the house - you name it!!

shhhh Wed 11-Jul-07 15:13:28

another tesco baby wipes lover here as well..but tbh I tend to buy either tesco,johnsons (green ones) or simple..whatever is on offer..!!

BTW johnsons are on offer atm. BOGOF. Im cupboards currenty look like a tesco babywipe shelf .

Baby wipes are brill though,use then for everything and anything..!! Even good at getting baby sick out of clothing..!!! Or for cleaning a leather couch..!!

jura Wed 11-Jul-07 15:19:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

shhhh Wed 11-Jul-07 15:30:44

yes they are BUT I still think..BUT THEY ARE BOGOF so it must be a good deal... I like the green stripes in them as well so that usually swings it for me...!

massivebigpantsface Wed 11-Jul-07 15:47:50

tescos sell 'Simple' baby wipes for £1.24 even better! they are very good too!

Chattyhan Wed 11-Jul-07 15:51:14

i love the fragrance free tesco ones and very reasonable especially when on offer!

Seona1973 Wed 11-Jul-07 19:36:05

yeah, I got Tesco's own fragrance free on a 3 packs for £3 offer yesterday. Boots, Asda George and Morrisons own wipes are good too. If pampers sensitive are not on special I get any of the above

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now