Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

New Zia buggy - v similar to Zapp but reclines

(10 Posts)
amazonianwoman Wed 11-Jul-07 12:33:50

Anyone seen this yet http://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/news/article/mps/UAN/1236/v/1/sp/

Apparently it's due out next month; the prototype is excellent and will "knock the socks off the Zapp" according to the woman in our local nursery shop

amazonianwoman Wed 11-Jul-07 12:34:12

Oh, "only" £99 too

shhhh Wed 11-Jul-07 15:40:10

I agree it does look nice, apparently toysrus do one similar..I like the idea it has a drop down seat to allow baby to sleep. Thats the bit I don't like about dd's quinny and wanted something different for ds when we eventually go on hol. BUT as the zapp's dimensions folded are: 69x27x30 I don't think this new one will fit into the overhead compartmnt like the Zapp does . Thats a bonus for us. Saves trying to struggle with a toddler and baby...maybe Quinny wil have a rethink..???

horsemadgal Wed 11-Jul-07 16:32:21

oo very nice.

nappyaddict Fri 13-Jul-07 10:39:32

you can take your pushchair right to the plane anyway and then they will take it off you and put it in the hold.

shhhh Fri 13-Jul-07 15:23:30

but then at the other end you have to usually walk to the baggage reclaim area and wait for the pram..I know most places send the prams through 1st BUT we have found it hard work carying a baby and what hand luggage you have etc.
Sods law as well..we usually end up in places where we have to walk across tar mac, wait on a bus then walk through a terminal to get luggage...We went to Marbella when dd was a year old and having the zapp in the overhead luggage holder was bliss. She was straight into it and at least we had our hands free and no fidgeting toddler to hold..!!

melsy Fri 13-Jul-07 15:28:35

does look good , good weght too, excellant that it reclines , quinny missing a trick there , mothercare staff have said so msany times. Just wish they did these styles with continuous handles.

pistachio Fri 13-Jul-07 20:16:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

nappyaddict Sat 14-Jul-07 13:26:16

oh we always use airlines that bring it to the steps of the plane the other end too.

shhhh Sat 14-Jul-07 15:29:29

no such luck for us na...And it was BA. Which is imo . Not as though they are "cheap"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now