Talk

Advanced search

House intercom - help!

(3 Posts)
mummyathome3 Sat 23-Mar-19 12:55:07

I'm so tired of shouting upstairs to my children. I have two children who share a room in the loft and they are at an age where paying attention to instructions is challenging! They are also girls in their own imaginary world half the time so easily distracted and we are constantly barking instructions.

I am desperate for some kind of intercom system where we can listen to them, talk to them...tell them when it's tea time! And preferably where they can talk back. I don't want to use Alexa or the like as we already have Alexa in the kitchen and I don't want them talking to amazon the rest of their time!

Aside from a baby monitor is there a more long term, effective system I should be looking at for inside the home...one that I can speak to them from my bedroom or the kitchen etc. without having to drag round a baby monitor? Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Frenchfancy Sat 23-Mar-19 13:01:07

What about Alexa. Get an echo dot for each room and you can get Alexa to talk to them.

Frenchfancy Sat 23-Mar-19 13:01:45

Sorry just reread and realised you don't want that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »