Talk

Advanced search

tell me about the Bebe Confort Canne Vit

(5 Posts)
puffling Mon 09-Jul-07 19:43:09

I'm thinking of getting one. The description says it has a basket but see no evidence of one on the picture. Also, it doesn't recline. Could a child sleep in it?

MatNanPlus Mon 09-Jul-07 21:19:21

A child could sleep in it tho don't know how comfortable they would be.

Other sites mention a basket but can't see any pictured.

claireybee Tue 10-Jul-07 11:58:56

I have this and love it! It doesn't recline but the seat isnt bolt upright so dd has always been comfy enough to sleep. She also loves it and is always climbing in it-she likes to sit in it to watch tv etc-strange child!
If i'm going out and wanting her to have a decent sleep i'll usually take the lie flat pushchair rather than this but she has fallen asleep in this several times and been perfectly comfy.
There isn't a basket as such but there is a biggish pocket on the back of the seat-I can fit 2 cloth nappies(so probably 4 or 5 sposies would fit), a travel thingy of wipes, purse, phone and keys into the pocket to give you an idea of the size. There is a handy hook thingy that i find quite useful for hanging my shopping on too-although as the buggy is so lightweight you have to remember to take it off before you take baby out otherwise it tips.
The only downside is that although the buggy itself is small and compact it doesnt fold much smaller than when it is up-its about twice the size of an umbrella fold stroller when folded.

puffling Tue 10-Jul-07 12:07:41

Thanks both. That's v. useful info. I'm likely to use it a lot on trains and trams so want something light but also something that folds easily and is easy to carry.

claireybee Tue 10-Jul-07 12:38:13

It folds easily and is easy to carry with the strap thingy but it just doesnt fold very small. I've used it on trains with no probs although i did nearly tip dd out when there was a large gap between train and platform

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now