Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

6m+ stroller - cosatto hula holiday?

(2 Posts)
nct73 Mon 09-Jul-07 10:41:52

LO is 7 months. We have a graco aerosport travel system which has been great but bulky & takes up whole boot. Since soon going to need next size car seat, thought might as well get lightweight replacement day to day buggy than just little cheap extra one for holiday. Then I can sell whole system inc car seat base in one & give us more room. LO still takes naps in buggy so need to recline. Others have recommended getting calf support. I like the look of cosatto hula holiday stroller. Integral sunshade plus raincover perfect for british summer. 5.5kg good for flying.

Anyone got one? Would you recommend?

NatalieJane Mon 09-Jul-07 10:45:43

I don't know anything, about that stroller, but we have just done the exact same thing (sold our Micralite with carrycot and carseat) and we brought a Jane Energy stroller, it reclines flat, can't remember the weight off the top of my head but it certainly isn't heavy, comes with rain cover, and a hood, and it comes in some funky colours!! It was only £100, just to give you another option.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now