Talk

Advanced search

Eco Laundry Egg? Opinions please

(8 Posts)
flumpybear Sun 24-Feb-19 10:42:32

Has anyone used this? What's your honest opinion?

I'm reluctant to believe Amazon after finding some reviews on Amazon 'written by me (I have a very unique name!) which weren't written by me at all!! Lying bastards!! There were over 50 of them too 🤬 that I didn't write and hadn't even purchased the item!!

So what's your experience with this magical laundry egg? TIA

Aberforthsgoat Sun 24-Feb-19 10:43:28

That’s really bad about amazon! Can there be duplicate usernames I wonder...

Following with interest as I’ve been considering one of these too

flumpybear Sun 24-Feb-19 10:44:55

I know !! I was shocked! I should follow it up ... especially as some of the bloody text they used was really shocking English (text style UG!) 😳

flumpybear Sun 24-Feb-19 10:47:55

Just checked, I've no reviews now ... phew!

NannyR Sun 24-Feb-19 10:51:40

I tried one and didn't rate it at all. My clothes came out looking clean, but they don't get particularly stained or dirty anyway and would probably come out of a plain water wash looking clean. The 'cotton fresh' fragrance wore off after 3 or 4 washes and then my clothes started to have an unpleasant musty smell that was noticeable when they were dry. My washing machine is cleaned regularly with washing soda and a hot wash so that wasn't the problem. I only used it around ten times and never got round to returning it to Lakeland for a refund, so it's still in my cupboard.

flumpybear Sun 24-Feb-19 11:48:44

Thank you @NannyR

ToftheB Sun 24-Feb-19 11:53:12

I’ve tried one and didn’t really rate it. I think it might have been fine when it was just me and my husband in the house because nothing really got very dirty, but I found it didn’t really clean the various food/poo/other stains that come hand in hand with little ones.

flumpybear Sun 24-Feb-19 12:52:44

Thanks @ToftheB

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: