Talk

Advanced search

Baby Sleep Music?

(5 Posts)
ProudParentOfBoys Wed 13-Feb-19 16:13:52

Hi! What music do you use to help your baby sleep? I've looked on Youtube but most of it seems to be pretty bad quality... I want something really soft and relaxing that won't drive me mad!

EllieMother Wed 13-Feb-19 16:26:49

I know what you mean about lots of bad quality on Youtube. A friend sent me this and it's lovely! www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvl8aR8Up_1MeRgu1tLfIQgnaWNNDZJ18 I'm actually enjoying listening to it lol! My DD loves it too, well, she sleeps to it... Definitely one to try. Good luck!

HappyDinosaur Wed 13-Feb-19 16:37:35

I know what you mean but there are some good ones on YouTube that I've found. My baby's favourite is a disney lullabies one, music only. m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIh2S66gVfM (not sure of this will work as a link, but can be copied and pasted)

I've also got a CD for the car from M&S with bedtime nursery rhymes on. Other than that I just put on calming music that's not specifically for baby's, like ballets by Tchaikovsky or similar.

HappyDinosaur Wed 13-Feb-19 16:38:39

No idea why my post includes a pic!confused

londonloves Wed 13-Feb-19 16:53:03

Have a look online for the Thula Mama cds, lovely acapella lullabies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »