Talk

Advanced search

LITAF SEAT TO GO and BUGGY BOARDS......are they any good?

(7 Posts)
mrcandmre Mon 02-Jul-07 11:03:38

I've just sold my Marco sky in favour of a single pushchair. This is due to the fact that my 3 year old will not stay in it, he much prefers to walk..(well, most of the time!)

I'm now a little worried about days out etc. Most of the time I have someone with me if I'm out with the kids(family or friends), and I have a second stroller for times when I'm out on a big day out with DP.

However, I'm wondering whether it'd be worth my while to purchase a "seat to go"....or even a buggy board, just for those times I'm alone with a tired toddler.

All opinions more than welcome...good or bad!

Thanks

mrcandmre Mon 02-Jul-07 11:23:42

bumping..........

nearlythere Mon 02-Jul-07 11:30:32

the seat to go is s**t! regular standard buggyboard could make things easier, worth a go as it won't break the bank!

mrcandmre Mon 02-Jul-07 11:32:36

I've just been reading reviews on the seat-to-go. It seems a mixed bunch of opinions.
Am confused!

I'm a bit worried too about banging my toes all the time on either!

Thanks nearlythere

nearlythere Mon 02-Jul-07 11:37:37

i've never got on with one and dread having to sell one because i just know they will be back in a month saying 'its awful, iuts fallen apart, its bruised me!'

A normal buggy bard is easy to deal with though- the prob with the seat to go is the height because of the seat!

mrcandmre Mon 02-Jul-07 11:48:51

yeah, I wasn't sure of the height thing.
Don't think I could handle DS's face in my chest all the time.
I suppose at least with the board he's facing forwards...

nearlythere Mon 02-Jul-07 11:50:18

yep! and tbh there isn't a child alive that could sit on one of things without falling off whilst on a standard walk around town! kerbs are lethal and as soon as you start going backwards you tip the kid off!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: