Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boring boden question

(12 Posts)
pooka Sun 01-Jul-07 20:48:11

Have a shopping basket that from time to time I add to, never quite getting round to parting with the cash.
Question is... when the sale starts, will the stuff in my shopping basket automatically be orderable at sale price? Will Boden automatically chuck stuff out that's sold out/reduce the price of other things that are in the sale and in stock.
Would save me a bit of hassle on sale morning if I didn't have to remember what I liked the look of!

pooka Mon 02-Jul-07 08:09:17

Bump

I know it's boring, but I really need to know!

doobypoo Mon 02-Jul-07 08:21:41

Can't help you with the question.Would like to know too thoughWhen does the sale start?I never seem to get to it in time.

fruittea Mon 02-Jul-07 08:24:38

I've tried that too. Didn't work - everything was thrown out.

But, I do have a bit of a "Boden Sale Strategy". It's a slight risk, but if you order what you want now, especially on one of the free delivery/free returns codes, you have 3 months to return it. Therefore, take a risk, order now, then reorder fromt he sale in the knowledge that you like it, and return the full price version. Works!

pooka Mon 02-Jul-07 09:54:06

Oh that's very cunning fruittea! Am very impressed with that idea.

pooka Mon 02-Jul-07 09:54:37

Don't know when the sale starts by the way. Knowing my luck will be when we're on holiday.

fruittea Mon 02-Jul-07 10:27:09

No, don't know when it starts, but would think soon.

cupcakes Mon 02-Jul-07 14:20:46

In the past things which were in my basket were either thrown out or (worse) remained in my basket at original price so you have to spend time deleting them and reordering at the sale price.

I've looked at last years posts on the summer sale and based on those dates I would like to place a bet that the sale will start this Friday (or late night Thursday).

Anyone else know otherwise yet?

pooka Mon 02-Jul-07 22:09:56

Oh goody - before we go. Fingers crossed.....
Pain about the basket though. Might do a screen print for easy reentering...

poppyh Tue 03-Jul-07 15:55:54

yes I think it starts this friday.

AngelaTim Thu 02-Jul-09 22:24:04

My reliable Boden sale timing predictor is as follows - Boden always launch their new season with a 20% off plus free delivery etc (on www.bodenpreview.co.uk). The sale on the previous season starts the day the 20% offer ends. Which makes the summer sale highly likely to start Friday 3rd

scattykatty Fri 03-Jul-09 08:16:06

There's hardly anything in the sale! And where is al the other stuff I want some trousers that are not in the sale or on the website

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now