Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get a rubber teething ring???

(12 Posts)
lynniep Fri 29-Jun-07 17:16:37

Just a plain rubber ring. its maddening. I can get all manner of shapes and widgets with keys and bobbles and lumps and so on, but what he really needs is just a ring to chew on that is ok for him to grasp on his own at 4 months.
Unfortunately the one he has and likes to chew is part of a huge link up affair full of jingly beads and wotnot and is too huge heavy for him to hold (which means I have to help). He doesnt like those plastic things full of liquid (or plastic rings/things in general)
can anyone help?

lancarra Fri 29-Jun-07 20:12:21

I used to have a really good one from Galt it was yellow rubber ball shaped with fingers sticking out(like a mine!)sorry that sounds a bit weird, but it was good I don't know if they make them still?

TrinityRhino Fri 29-Jun-07 20:13:34

any good?

TrinityRhino Fri 29-Jun-07 20:14:34

few good ones in these

TrinityRhino Fri 29-Jun-07 20:15:52

eeeewww

TrinityRhino Fri 29-Jun-07 20:16:31

might be good

skirmish Fri 29-Jun-07 20:18:09

early learning centre do some good ones that link together

skirmish Fri 29-Jun-07 20:19:49

http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-41946?&category_id=574&parent_category_id=531

says it's a rattle but have soft bits to chew etc

bozza Fri 29-Jun-07 20:20:25

boots

TrinityRhino Fri 29-Jun-07 20:22:54

wont lose the middle one

TrinityRhino Fri 29-Jun-07 20:27:34

quite alot here that may be ok

lynniep Sat 30-Jun-07 10:06:44

Ha ha Trinity thanks for all your sugestions. and the ivory one - eeeyww indeed! Had a look on ebay and amazon already but there isnt anything I want. He doesnt like liquid filled or plastic - just spits it out. The only think he seems to like is rubber. I think the nearest I'm going to get is something liek the MAM twister teether http://www.mamonlineshop.com/acatalog/teethers.html - but apparently thats from 8 months The rings on that are kind of what I want, but just one ring. He doesnt need all the paraphernalia that they seem to come with I might get it anyway - hopefully it won't be too big too fit in his mouth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now