Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

zapp baskets,any good?

(8 Posts)
moljam Fri 29-Jun-07 12:59:11

im hating zapp but really need it as only thing that fits in boot so thought id sort out some of what i dont like.number one being lack of basket.are those under baskets any good?theyre going for average £25 which seems alot for basket.but i need to jazz it up so i like it more

moljam Fri 29-Jun-07 15:56:30

bump

moljam Sun 01-Jul-07 20:27:03

anyone?

shhhh Sun 01-Jul-07 20:29:46

Can't help you sorry as although I have a zapp I don't have a basket...Just bumping it more for you..

BTW someone on ebay does sell footmuff's and bags that match for the zapp...Not my cup of tea but each to their own...Just thought you may want to take a look.
xx

SoupDragon Sun 01-Jul-07 20:31:03

I just shove a big bag on the back and make sure I don't let go of the Zapp without propping the back against a wall to stop it tipping.

moljam Sun 01-Jul-07 21:36:00

seen those bags and footmuffs etc.cute if your into that type of thing.we do have big bag to put on back but was wondering if those £20 plus under baskets would be more useful.i might just continue with bag!

horsemadgal Mon 02-Jul-07 20:57:38

I don't have one, but i heard that you need to put things in 'evenly' or your stuff goes to the one side and would trail on the ground.
So you couldn't put a pint of milk in, you'd need to put in 2 pints of milk, one either side. Hope you knwo what I mean.

I just have one of those net things and add a nappy, wipes, cup to that. However my son is 3 so don't need huge nappy bag. Any groceries I hang from the handles and hold on tight.

M x

moljam Mon 02-Jul-07 21:22:47

thanks.might save my money and forget that idea then

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now