Talk

Advanced search

anyone like the loola?

(14 Posts)
moljam Thu 28-Jun-07 16:21:06

ive heard bad stuff but not alot of good.

MatNanPlus Thu 28-Jun-07 17:12:25

I have used one with the carry cot and loved it.

I like a 'solid' pushchair and found this one responsive.

HTH

Clayhead Thu 28-Jun-07 17:25:51

I love mine!

moljam Sat 30-Jun-07 15:27:44

is it too heavy though and also good for on buses or in boot of cars?

MrsBadger Sat 30-Jun-07 15:29:13

better for car boots than many other rear-facers but much heavier than eg Maclarens for on the bus

was it for the rear-facing you especially wanted it? would you need the carrycot?

moljam Sat 30-Jun-07 15:37:52

dont need carrycot as ds is 18 months.would prefer rear facing choice.ive been looking at loola and hauck infinity .we have a zapp but i really dont like it too much.i need a basket but why pay £20 plus if im not that keen on zapp in first place.
we dont often use bus but sometimes and when i do its just me and 3 children.so im looking for something that i can sell zapp and not pay too much on top of that,ive been looking on ebay.

moljam Sat 30-Jun-07 15:38:20

sorry if not making much sense,children are driving me mad today

MrsBadger Sat 30-Jun-07 15:40:15

18mo?
compromise on rear-facing and get a Quest or a Triumph.

nearlythere Sat 30-Jun-07 15:45:04

loola is very heavy when an older child is rear facing- just isn't balanced very well!

Out of the two i say go for the infinity. Its much lighter and more manouverable.

moljam Sat 30-Jun-07 15:45:11

i had a quest and did like it,had to sell as needed one that would fit in small boot which is no longer a problem.so maybe.

nearlythere Sat 30-Jun-07 15:45:41

oh and the infinity is 90 quid on kiddicare atm!

moljam Sat 30-Jun-07 15:45:54

nearlythere,is infinity any better folding?

nearlythere Sat 30-Jun-07 15:48:38

bigger folded as its not telescopic like loola but its about half the weight! Still quite small though

sarahlou1uk Mon 02-Jul-07 15:27:00

I've sold my infinity and bought a loola as I only really used the infinity with the Graco car seat for easy school runs. Loola folds much smaller but is heavier. Infinity only folds in forward facing mode and is wide. If you have it in rear facing, you have to remove the seat and store it in two parts. No good for bus - only for car.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: