Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mutsy urban rider with a fun seat

(2 Posts)
nearlythere Thu 28-Jun-07 14:36:13

Right i've never tried a mutsy, i know most people hate them but i'm just thinking that it might be a fun summer stroller with the fun seat!

I don't stock mutsy either so i am looking to see what you guys think, i have a massive boot and it will only be used one day a week and on holiday at disney. Should i take the risk? I can get one pretty cheap on ebay at the moment.

Kimmyjus Fri 13-Jul-07 20:03:25

Hi. Have a Mutsy 4 Rider and it is fab. Way better than any other one we have tried - this is our 3rd pram and our daughter is only 5 1/2 months! She loves this one and it suits myself and my hubbie perfectly. Will keep this one until she's finished with prams altogether. I find it funny that people say they don't like them as it's extremely hard to track them down (except for the Spider of course which is totally different)so I doubt many people have actually tried one.We think the fun seat is great and might buy it for when she is older.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now